近乎,甚至可以說
/">成人英語雅思單詞大全以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語not to say是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
This is not to say that he is bland.(這并不是說他是平淡乏味的。)
This is not to say that all is well.(但這并不是說天下太平。)
He made up his mind not to say a word.(他打定主意一句話也不說。)
You expect me not to say offensive things to you.(你們期待我不要說一些冒犯你們的話。)
She warned me not to say anything to upset him.(她警告我不要說任何讓他心煩的話。)
This is not to say that the procedure employed in studies of discriminative learning will be quite without effect.(這并不是說在判別學習的研究中所采用的方法將完全沒有效果。)
That's not to say parents should ignore homework—first, they should monitor how much homework their kids have.(這并不是說父母應該忽略家庭作業——首先,他們應該檢查孩子有多少家庭作業。)
She solemnly promised not to say a word to anyone about it.(她鄭重承諾不向任何人透露一個字。)
You're not to say that!(不要這樣說!)
My point here is not to say, oh, you idiot, Plato, why didn't you think of radio waves?(我這里不是想說,你真傻,柏拉圖,你為什么沒想到無線電波呢?)