以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語take as是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
It can take as much as three months 'wages or more to afford glasses in many African countries.(在很多非洲國家,人們可能要花上3個月以上的工資才能買到眼鏡。)
A lawsuit, the family fears, could take as long as eight years to resolve.(家里人擔心,一場官司可能會打上8年時間。)
Take as much time as you like.(你想花多少時間就花多少時間。)
That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms.(那是送你的禮物,可以隨意掛在你的脖子上。)
Someone panicking can take as many as 30 breaths a minute. This is “hyperventilation”.(恐懼中的人可能會每分鐘呼吸30次。這是“換氣過度”。)
Weavers can take as input AOP code in source or binary form.(編織器可以接受源代碼或二進制形式AOP代碼作為輸入。)
You should take as much space as you need to make your diagrams easy to understand.(您應該給圖留出足夠的空間,使它易于理解。)
You should take as much exercise as you can.(你要盡可能多地做運動。)
I take as many raisins as will fit in and I leave. Right? I hope almost every one of you could figure out that was the right strategy.(我能裝多少葡萄干就裝多少,然后離開。對吧?我希望你們每個人都能明白這是最優策略。)
Take as deep a breath through your nose as you can.(用鼻子深吸一口氣。)