n.哈姆雷特
n.小村;部落
第三人稱復數:hamlets
/">成人英語托福單詞大全hamlet的解釋
noun
1. a community of people smaller than a village
Synonym: crossroads
2. a settlement smaller than a town
Synonym: village
1. 小村莊
A hamlet is a very small village.
1. hamlet的近義詞
1. 小村:居住條件有很大進步,建立了永久性和半永久性的房屋,在西方稱為小村(hamlet)或者村落(village). 在文化經濟水平低的社會,雖有固定的村落,但為了交換或者獲得商品和食品,人們常常季節性地移住他地,到一定時期再返回村落來.
2. hamlet
2. 年 <<哈姆雷特>:但都不太勝利. 1935年,他以<>(Romeo And Juliet)一夜成名. 1937年,<>(Hamlet)的勝利使他成為英國劇壇上享予盛名的表演藝術家. 1938年,勞倫斯....
3. 王子復仇記:其中最聞名的有<>(David Copperfield) ,王子復仇記>>(Hamlet) ,<>(Ivanho)、<>(UncleTom's Cabin)等. 林紓本人不懂外文,與他的合作者以口述筆記的方式進行翻譯,而且他的翻譯速度驚人,
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語hamlet是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
Across hills and rivers, they walked more than two hundred kilometres and arrived at a little hamlet nestling in the green mountains.(他們跋山涉水,步行二百余公里,來到了一個青山環抱的小村莊。)
Just as there are many ways of playing Hamlet.(就像飾演哈姆雷特的方式有很多種一樣。)
Neither Hamlet nor Horatio knew about this unhappy event.(哈姆雷特和荷瑞修都不知道這件不幸的事。)
The next day Hamlet' s ship was attacked by pirates.(隔天,哈姆雷特的船遭到海盜的攻擊。)
He's no Hamlet.(他不是哈姆雷特。)
'Hamlet' is the least amenable of all Shakespeare's plays to being summarized.(在莎士比亞所有的戲劇中,《哈姆雷特》最難概括。)
Hamlet did not in the least want his mother to marry such a man.(哈姆雷特一點也不愿意他的母親嫁給這種男人。)
Hilton is building its own hotel there, which you may be sure will be decorated with Hamlet Hamburger Bars, the Lear Lounge, the Banquo Banqueting Room, and so forth ,and will be very expensive.(希爾頓正在那里建造自己的酒店,你可以肯定的是酒店會配有哈姆雷特漢堡吧、李爾王休息室、班柯宴會廳等等,而且會非常昂貴。)
Our new production of 'Hamlet' is currently in rehearsal.(我們的新版《哈姆雷特》正在排練之中。)
While Hamlet was watching them, he felt very angry with himself.(當哈姆雷特看著他們表演的時候,他對自己感到非常的生氣。)
娛樂
A:Hi, Bob! We’ve been working hard at our lessons for a fortnight. So why don’t we take it easy his weekend?
喂,鮑布!這兩周來我們一直在忙于學習。這個周末我們放松一下怎么樣?
B:Okay! What do you suggest?
好的,你有什么主意?
hamlet在線翻譯
A:How about seeing a play? I hear Hamlet is on at the National Theater.
去看一場戲怎么樣? 我聽說國家劇場在上演《哈姆雷特》。
B:Is that so? Why not?
真的嗎?為什么不呢?
A:(Looking at a newspaper.) Oh, dear me! There’s no performance at the National theater this weekend. So we have to go to cinema instead.
(一邊看著報紙)哦,真糟糕!這個周末國家劇場沒有演出,因此我們只好看電影了。
B:What’s on?
放什么電影?
hamlet
A:Let me see…um, Gone With the Wind. It is on at six cinemas on Saturday night.
讓我看一看……嗯,在放《亂世佳人》。周六晚上有六家電影院在放。
B:That sounds interesting. Which is the nearest?
很好。最近的是哪一家電影院?
hamlet
A:Ah, The Royal, I think.
啊,我想是在皇家電影院。
B:What time does it start?
什么時間開始?
A:Why don’t we go to the 7:30 show? It is convenient to us, I think.
我們可以去看7:30 那一場好嗎?我想時間很合適。
B:But we won’t have enough time for dinner.
可我們沒有足夠的時間吃飯啊。
A:Do you want to go the earlier or the later show?
那你要看早一點的還是晚一點的?
hamlet的反義詞
B:Ah… I fancy going the later show.
嗯……我想看晚一點的吧。
A:Then, there’s the 9:30 show.
那就看9:30 那一場吧。
B:That’s Okay, I think.
我想可以吧。
A:All right.
好吧。
I am not used to be newsmonger and perhaps I leave out Hamlet.