以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語have got to是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.(你要在必須做的事情上成功。)
JOANN PARKS: "It is just a lot of things that have got to go."(帕克斯:“有一堆東西需要帶走。”)
We have got to start helping homeowners, in a serious way, to prevent foreclosures.(我們必須開始以十分嚴肅的方式來幫助房主,防止他們喪失房屋贖回權。)
They have got to abide by the rules.(他們必須要遵守規定。)
We have got to get to work on our own country.(我們得做我們自己國家的事情。)
On profit distribution, that's all I have got to say.(關于利潤分配問題,我就說這些。)
We have got to leave right now.(我們必須馬上離開。)
There is no beating about the bush, for we know quite well what it was, and have got to tell.(沒有必要拐彎抹角,因為我們很清楚那是什么,必須講出來。)
All fish have wings whales are fish therefore they have got to have wings haven't they?(所有的魚都有鰭,鯨魚是魚,所以他們有鰭,不是嗎?)
Somehow, we have got to sustain that.(不管怎樣,我們必須維持這種。)