再,又
/">廣州版小學英語六年級單詞大全1. any more什么意思
1. 再;較多些:any longer 再 | any more 再;較多些 | any number of 許多
2. 再;更:any a.(用于否定/疑問句)什么,一些;任何的 | any more 再;更 | anybody pron.任何人
3. 再:any longer 再 | any more 再 | any number of 許多
4.
4. 還要嗎:.juzi -|星宸春 發表于 2006-1-21 17:49:00 | 1Any more? 還要嗎? | 2 Are you alone? 你一個人嗎?
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語any more是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
All of a sudden she didn't look sleepy any more.(突然她看上去不再困倦了。)
I won't take up any more of your time.(我不再占用你的時間了。)
Is there any more debate on the point of order?(就程序問題還有任何爭議嗎?)
They daren't ask for any more money.(他們不敢再要錢了。)
Don't let him fob you off with any more excuses.(別讓他再以任何借口哄騙你了。)
I don't want any more.(我不再要了。)
I can't stand any more. I'm going to run away.(我再也忍受不了了,我打算逃跑。)
Don't give me any more. I've eaten masses!(別再給我了,我已經吃了很多了!)
We cannot afford any more delays.(我們不能再有任何耽擱了。)
They won't lend us any more money.(他們不愿再借給我們錢了。)
看病
A:Good afternoon. What's the trouble?
下午好。有什么不舒服嗎?
B:I've had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning.
從昨天早上起,我就一直發高燒。
A:Anything else?
還有其它的嗎?
B:Yes. I have an upset stomach.
是的,我的胃很難受。
A:I see. We'll take a good look at you.Do you have any other symptoms? Any more than those you've described?
我明白了。我們會好好替你看看。你有沒有其它的癥狀?除了那些你已敘述過的?
B:No. That's about all.
沒有。大概就是這些。
any more的近義詞
A:Well, I don't think it's anything serious.
嗯,我想沒有什么嚴重的。
any more在線翻譯
B:I'm relieved to hear that.
你的話使我松了一口氣。
Getting pregnant-(懷孕)
any more的近義詞
B:I really think we should make sure we use a condom from now on.
我真的覺得從現在開始我們得用避孕套了。
A:Why?
為什么?
B:You don’t know how scared we were about getting pregnant last time.
你不知道上次懷孕我們是多么害怕。
A:I suppose that’s true.
那倒是。
B:We’re really stupid not to use one.
我們真是蠢,竟然沒有用到。
A:I got tested for AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases (STD) two months before we started dating. You know that.
你知道,在我們開始約會以前兩個月,我就做過AIDS和STD的檢查。
B:I know, but it can take up to six months for some STDs to show up on the test. We shouldn’t take any more chances.
我知道。但是有些STD的病毒要六個月才知道。我們不可以再冒險了。
A:All right, you’re right.
好的,你是對的。
B:O.K.
那就好。
購物
A:Bob, do you want to go grocery shopping with me?
鮑伯,你想和我一起去雜貨店買些東西嗎?
any more
B:Where are you going—to the corner shop down the road or to the new supermarket downtown?
你是去路那邊的街角小店還是去市里的新超市?
A:I thought we could go to the new supermarket to check it out. Maybe they’ll have some of those olives that you like so much.
我想我們還是去那個新的超市看看吧。可能那兒有你非常喜歡的橄欖。
B:Alright. Have you made your shopping list?
好吧。你列購物清單了沒有啊?
A:No, I thought we’d just have a look.
沒有,我想我們只是看一看。
B:You know what they say. You should never go grocery shopping when you are hungry.
你知道大家怎么說的:當你餓的時候,絕不要去買東西。
A:Why not?
為什么不呢?
any more的解釋
B:Because you’ll end up buying a lot more food than you normally would. Maybe we should at least give ourselves a budget to work with.
因為你通常會買比原本打算要買的多很多。或許我們至少應該定一個預算。
A:Fine. We won’t spend any more than $50.
好,我們不要超過50 美元。
B:Ok. Let’s go!
好,走吧。
If Westall bullies him any more he will put a knife into him.