adj.憔悴的
原級:draw第三人稱單數:draws現在分詞:drawing過去式:drew
/">GRE英語詞匯單詞大全adj.(形容詞)不分勝負的,平手的,互無勝負的,平局的,得同等分數的
扭歪的,拉長的,憔悴的,疲憊的,形容枯槁的
(人或人臉)出鞘的,拔出鞘的
取出內臟的,去內臟的
畫好的
被吸引的
拔出的
_null.draw的過去分詞
1.
2. (人或人臉)清瘦的,憔悴的,愁眉苦臉的
If someone or their face looks drawn, their face is thin and they look very tired, ill, worried, or unhappy.
e.g. She looked drawn and tired when she turned towards me.
她轉向我時看上去憔悴又疲憊。
1. 拉伸的:紡絲拉伸機 drawing-spinning machine | 拉伸的 drawn | 拉制管 drawn pipe
2.
2. 拉:drawly 拉長調的 | drawn 拉 | drawn-out 延長的
3. drawn的反義詞
3. 制圖:校核 check | 制圖 drawn | 標題欄 titl block
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語drawn是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
The curtains were half drawn to cut out the sunlight.(窗簾拉上了一半以遮擋陽光。)
We've got cards which are drawn and printed and designed by someone locally.(我們得到了由某人在當地繪制、印刷和設計的紙牌。)
Payment must be made by bank draft drawn on a UK bank.(付款必須用英國銀行承兌的匯票。)
My eyes were drawn to the man in the corner.(角落里的那個男人引起了我的注意。)
She went further into the room, drawn by the warmth of the fire.(她被火的溫暖吸引著,走進了房間。)
So far, the police investigation has drawn a blank.(到目前為止警方的調查毫無結果。)
Another celebration had drawn to its close.(另一個慶典已經結束了。)
Names were drawn from a hat for the last few places.(從帽子里抽簽來決定最后幾個名額。)
I found myself irresistibly drawn to Steve's world.(我發現自己情不自禁地被史蒂夫的世界所吸引了。)
He came towards them with his sword drawn.(他手持出鞘的劍向他們走來。)
換現金、零錢
A:Can I help you, sir?
我能為您效勞嗎,先生?
B:Oh, yes. This is a traveler's check of four thousand. I'd like to cash this check, please.
是的。這是一張四千元的旅行支票。我想把它換成現金。
A:Do you have an account with us, sir?
您和我們有帳務往來嗎?
B:No, I don't. Is that going to be a problem?
沒有。這會有什么問題嗎?
A:Never mind. The check that you have is drawn off of this bank. May I see your driver's license, please?
沒關系。您這張支票是從我們銀行開出的。我可以看一下您的駕駛證嗎?
B:I don't have a driver's license. Will a passport be all right?
我沒有駕駛證。護照行嗎?
A:That's fine. How would you like this cash back?
可以。您要換成什么樣的現金?
B:I want twenty hundred-dollar bills and the rest in fifties, twenties and tens, please.
我想要20張一百元的鈔票,其余的換成五十元,二十元和十元的。
A:Four thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.
四千元。請點一下。謝謝光臨。祝您旅行愉快。
商業談判
A:Ah, Lian and Lok. Welcome. It’s a pleasure to see you here again. Now, you know everyone here, except for Ahmed.
麗安,洛克,歡迎你們。很高興再次和你們見面。在座的各位除了這位之外大家都已經見過面了。這位是阿麥德。
drawn在線翻譯
B:How do you do?
你好。
A:How do you do?
你好。
B:A pleasure.
很高興見到您。
A:Ahmed is our business manager. He’ll be sitting in. Can we get you anything? Tea or coffee?
阿麥德是我們的業務經理。他會旁聽這次談判。 二位需要喝些什么嗎?茶還是咖啡?
B:No, thank you.
不用了。謝謝。
A:We’re fine thanks.
謝謝您的好意。
B:All right then. Please, take a seat. I know your time is valuable. We’re hoping that this meeting won’t go longer than an hour. Would you like me to arrange a taxi for you when we finish?
那好,各位請坐吧。 我知道各位的時間很寶貴,我們希望這次會晤的時間不要超過一個小時。 會談結束時二位是否需要我們為您安排計程車呢?
A:Thank you. That would be great.
那太好了,謝謝您。
B:I’ll make a note of it. I have an agenda drawn up but feel free to change the order or add items as you wish.
我會記住這件事的。 我這里有一份起草好了的會談程序,不過如果二位有任何議題需要增減的話,請務必不要拘泥于此。
A:This looks fine. You seem to have covered everything.
我覺得這份議程很不錯。看來您已經考慮到所有的事項了。
A long drawn-out tale.