adv.相等地;同樣地;平等地
/">蘇教版譯林牛津高中單詞大全adv.(副詞)(數量)相等地,相同地,等量地
同樣地,同時...也,此外(用于引出同一話題的另議)
平均地,均等地
平等地,同等地
公正地,公平地
(程度)相當地,一樣地
對稱地
adv
1. to the same degree (often followed by `as')
e.g. they were equally beautiful
birds were singing and the child sang as sweetly
sang as sweetly as a nightingale
he is every bit as mean as she is
Synonym: asevery bit
2. in equal amounts or shares
in a balanced or impartial way
e.g. a class evenly divided between girls and boys
they split their winnings equally
deal equally with rich and poor
Synonym: evenly
1. 相等地;同樣地
Equally means in sections, amounts, or spaces that are the same size as each other.
e.g. A bank's local market share tends to be divided equally between the local branch and branches located elsewhere...
銀行的地方市場份額通常會在當地分行和其他各地分行之間平均分配。
e.g. Try to get into the habit of eating at least three small meals a day, at equally spaced intervals.
盡量養成每天至少吃3頓小餐的習慣,而且每餐的間隔要相同。
2. (程度)相當地,同樣地
Equally means to the same degree or extent.
equally
e.g. All these techniques are equally effective...
所有這些技術都同樣有效。
e.g. Success doesn't only depend on what you do. What you don't do is equally important.
成功不僅僅在于你做了什么,你沒有做什么也同樣重要。
3. (用于補充觀點或與上一觀點形成對比)同理,同樣地
Equally is used to introduce another comment on the same topic, which balances or contrasts with the previous comment.
equally是什么意思
e.g. They needed his help, but equally they did not trust him.
他們需要他的幫助,但是同樣地,他們并不信任他。
1. 平等地:(1) 作為法律,命令(command)必須能為被命令者所遵守;(2) 它必須平等地(equally)對待那些與命令有關而在各方面處境相似的人;
2. 相等地:equality 平等 | equally 相等地 | equation 方程式
3.
3. 平等地;公平地:jungle 叢林,密林,莽叢 | equally 平等地;公平地 | adequate 充足的,充分的;勝任的
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語equally是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
This job could be done equally well by a computer.(這個工作用計算機同樣可以做得很好。)
They are equally fumy and frightening, but they are also aspirational.(他們同樣讓人感到憤怒和恐懼,但他們也讓人充滿希望。)
Everyone is treated equally, irrespective of race.(不分種族,每個人都受到公平對待。)
Equally, in poetry, the highly personal, performative genre is the only form that could claim real liveliness.(同樣,在詩歌中,只有高度個性化和富有表現力的文學形式才有真正的活力。)
We try to treat every member of staff equally.(我們盡可能平等對待每一位工作人員。)
They share the housework equally.(他們平均分擔家務。)
Equally, TV was supposed to replace movies but, again, did not.(同樣,電視本應取代電影,但同樣沒有。)
The bladderwort has an equally sophisticated way of setting its underwater trap.(貍藻類植物有一種同樣復雜的設置水下陷阱的方法。)
The journey and the destination are equally important in our reading.(在我們的閱讀中,旅程和目的地同樣重要。)
We looked at each other in silence, each equally shocked.(我們無言地相互對視,每個人都同樣地震驚。)
Easy and Difficult-(易學的和難學的語言)
A:People always say that Chinese and English are very hard to learn. Sometimes I wish I were learning French or Japanese. Maybe they'd be easier.
人們常說漢語和英語是很難學的。有的時候我想要是我學法語或日語就好了。 也許這兩種語言容易些。
B:Maybe, but maybe not too. It all depends on what language you already speak.
可能,不過也可能不太容易。這要看你原來是說什么語言的。
A:Why should that be? What diffrence does it make?
為什么呢?這有什么關系?
B:Well, languages are more or less equally difficult.Most of the things one language says must be said by every language in some way.
哦,語言大體上都是同樣地難學。一種語言中所說的絕大部分東西,在別的語言中差不多都有。
A:You mean I could learn Chinese easily?
你的意思是說我學漢語會很容易?
equally
B:No, because your native language is Spanish. But Italian might be easy. It has a lot of words that are similar to words in Spanish. Even the sound systems are more similar than that of Chinese is to Spanish. How difficult a language is to learn depends mostly on how much it resembles your own language.
不,因為你的母語是西班牙語。所以意大利語可能容易些。它有很多詞同西班牙語相似。連它的語音體系也比漢語更接近西班牙語。一種語言是否難學,主要看它在多大程度上同自己的語言相近。
商務英語
A:Good morning, Mr. Smith. I brought the contract you are been looking for.Please go over the draft of the contract.
上午好,斯密司先生。我帶來了你要等待的合同。請再看一下草案吧。
B:OK. Sit down, please. What would you like, Chinese tea or coffee?
好的,請坐。你想喝點什么,中國茶還是咖啡?
A:Thank you. I'd very much like to have a cup of Chinese tea.
我想來杯中國茶,謝謝你。
equally
B:Here you are.
茶給你。
A:Finished?
看完了嗎?
B:Yes. I have one question about clause 8.Are these the terms that we agreed on?
看完了。關于第八條款,我有個疑問。這些是我們同意的條件嗎?
A:OK. Let's have a look at it.
好,讓我們來看看。
B:10 percent down and the balance at the time of shipment?That's what I mean.
百分之十付現款,余額在裝運時付清嗎?我就是指的這個。
A:Yes, I think that's what we stipulated.
對呀,我想那是我們所訂定的。
B:I'll need a few minutes to check over my notes again.
我再需要幾分鐘來核對一下我的筆記。
A:Right?
對嗎?
equally
B:Yes, it is right.
對,是正確的。
A:Good. Can we sign them right away?
好的。我們現在可以簽合同了嗎?
B:Of course.S Hand me the pen.
當然可以。請把筆給我。
A:Here you are.
給你。
B:Where shall I put my signature?
我簽在哪兒呀?
A:Here, on the last page.We'll sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language.Both are equally effective.
這兒,在最后一頁。我們將要用中文和英文分別簽署兩份原件。兩者都有效。
B:OK. Is that all?
好的。就這樣完了嗎?
A:No. Will you also initial this change on page 2, please?
不,請你也在第二頁變更處簽姓名的一個字母好嗎?
B:I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。
A:I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易能得到進一步發展。
equally什么意思
B:All we have to do now is shake hands.
現在我們所該做的只是握手了。
A:OK, and go out and have a drink to congratulate ourselves.
對,再出去喝一杯以示慶祝。
B:That's a great idea.
真是個好主意。
She..sat there..equally poised between gloom and laughter.