以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語like mad是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
You will Profit like MAD with this one !(你會想瘋的利潤與此一!)
Adie sees Capri grinning like mad and pushes Samuel away. "You're an ass, " she says.(卡普瑞終于忍不住瘋笑了起來,愛狄一把推開塞繆爾?!澳氵@頭驢”)
They work like mad, then give away much of what they earn.(他們拼命地工作,然后花掉了大量辛苦賺來的錢。)
Jack: Just asking But why is your face burning like mad Ah-huh, someone has a crush on Jenny, doesn't he.(杰克:問問那你臉怎么那么紅啊啊哈,某人愛上詹妮了,對不對。)
The Fed's balance sheet suggests it has been cranking the printing presses like mad.(美聯儲的資產負債表表明,它已瘋狂地轉動印刷機印制錢。)
You become like mad.(你都快瘋了。)
It's leaking like mad, but it's better than nothing.(雖然它漏水漏得很嚴重,但是總比沒有的好。)
They escaped from the exploded spot, running around like mad.(他們像瘋子一樣四處奔跑,逃離了爆炸現場。)
Network Like Mad in Your Chosen field.(在你選擇的領域中“瘋狂”地建立聯系。)
Terry ran like mad to catch the bus.(特里跑得飛快,去趕公共汽車。)