adj.狂喜的
副詞: ecstatically
/">GRE英語詞匯單詞大全adj.(形容詞)(引起)狂喜的
入迷的
(使)著迷的
入神的
熱情極高的
欣喜若狂的
出神的
欣喜若狂
有點忘形
恍惚的
如醉如癡
盛大
歡天喜地的
陶醉的
心醉神迷的
n.(名詞)狂喜的人
adj
1. feeling great rapture or delight
Synonym: enrapturedrapturousraptrhapsodic
1. 狂喜的;極樂的;欣喜若狂的
If you are ecstatic, you feel very happy and full of excitement.
e.g. His wife gave birth to their first child, and he was ecstatic about it...
妻子生下了他們的第一個孩子,他欣喜若狂。
e.g. They were greeted by the cheers of an ecstatic crowd.
狂喜的人群歡呼著迎接他們。
2. (反應)熱情的,興奮的
You can use ecstatic to describe reactions that are very enthusiastic and excited. For example, if someone receives an ecstatic reception or an ecstatic welcome, they are greeted with great enthusiasm and excitement.
e.g. They gave an ecstatic reception to the speech...
他們興致勃勃地聆聽了演講。
e.g. The production received ecstatic reviews and had audiences weeping.
那部上演的戲備受好評,讓觀眾潸然淚下。
1. 狂喜:今年寒假喜事(happy accasion)多多:去年閏了個七月,所以今年我生日正好碰上是情人節(Valentine's Day),真的是狂喜(ecstatic)啊.但是(whereas)同時(in the meantime)又沒覺得什么,最多讓自己感覺多那么一點(a bit)什么而已;
2. 狂喜的, 心醉神迷的, 入迷的:frustrated失敗的, 落空的 | ecstatic狂喜的, 心醉神迷的, 入迷的 | anxious觀念的, 擔憂的, 渴望的, 盼望的
3.
3. 狂喜的人:ecstasy 入迷 | ecstatic 狂喜的人 | ecstatically 心醉神迷地
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語ecstatic是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
We were ecstatic to be together again.(能重新相聚,我們真是欣喜若狂。)
The rhapsodist is someone who is joyfully enthusiastic or ecstatic about something.(狂想曲作者指的是對某事充滿熱情或狂喜的人。)
On the whole the period of which I am writing was for me one of ecstatic excitement.(整的來說,我這一段寫作的時期,對我來說是一段心醉神迷的時期。)
My supporters were ecstatic.(我的支持者們個個欣喜若狂。)
And then an ecstatic scream of joy; and then, alas!(接著是一聲欣喜若狂的尖叫,哎呀!)
International reaction to the weekend's news has hardly been ecstatic.(國際社會對這則周末的新聞一點都不興奮。)
They gave an ecstatic reception to the speech.(他們給該演講以熱烈的歡迎。)
If crows did not invent the art of having the last word, they are among its most ecstatic practitioners.(如果烏鴉沒有發明那種強辯到底的藝術,它們就會處于最欣喜若狂的實踐者的中間。)
His ecstatic declamation of the sonorous rhythm was enough for me.(他朗誦時的那種洪亮的節奏,那種心醉神迷,對我已足夠了。)
There seems to be something like a gentle parody, maybe even a mocking tone that fills the lines of the elder brother's ecstatic speech.(似乎有一種溫柔的戲仿,可能甚至是一種嘲弄的語氣,充滿了哥哥狂熱的演講中。)
工作
ecstatic什么意思
A:Did you get the job?
你得到那份工作了嗎?
B:Yes, I’ll be working in the development department.
是的,我將在發展部工作。
A:Did you meet your boss?
你見過老板了嗎?
B:Just briefly. She seemed nice.
只是簡單地見了一面。她看上去不錯。
A:Will you have to work overtime?
你需要加班嗎?
B:Sometimes. They said I should expect to work overtime once or twice a month.
有時需要,他們說我一個月可能會加一倆次班。
ecstatic是什么意思
A:Is it paid or unpaid?
有加班費嗎?
B:It’s unpaid, but I can then take an extra day off. So, if I work an extra 8 hours on a Thursday night, I can take Friday off.
沒有。但是我可以調休一天,也就是說,如果我周四晚上多工作了八個小時,周五就可以休息一天。
A:That’s alright. It might be tiring, but then you can at least have a three-day holiday.
那還好,可能會比較疲勞,但之后就可以享受至少三天的假期了。
B:I think it’s great.
我覺得這樣也挺好的。
A:How about your daily office hours?
你白天的工作時間是怎樣的?
B:It’s just a 9-5 job, with a 30 minute lunch break.
朝九晚五,中午有30 分鐘的午休時間。
A:Did you meet your other colleagues?
你見過其他同事了嗎?
B:I met the people from my department. They all seemed nice.
見過我這個部門的了,他們看上去都很好。
A:Do you have an office?
你有自己的辦公室嗎?
B:Not yet. For now, I have to sit in a cubicle.
還沒有,現在只能坐在格子間里。
ecstatic的翻譯
A:How do you feel about that?
感覺怎么樣?
B:I’m not ecstatic about it, but if nothing else, it will motivate me to work harder so I can get an office!
不是太滿意,但是如果沒有其它選擇,這倒可以激勵我努力工作,那樣就能有自己的辦公室了。
ecstatic
A:You’re always looking on the bright side of things!
你總是看到事物好的一面。
In trance extatic may thy pangs be drowned.