adj.不禮貌的;粗魯的
副詞: impolitely 名詞: impoliteness
/">廣州版初中英語九年級單詞大全adj.(形容詞)(舉止)粗魯的,不禮貌的,無禮的,失禮的
adj
1. not polite
1. 不禮貌的;無禮的;粗魯的
If you say that someone is impolite, you mean that they are rather rude and do not have good manners.
e.g. It is impolite to ask too many questions.
提出過多的問題是不禮貌的。
e.g. It would be most ungracious and impolite to refuse a simple invitation to supper with him.
連與他共進晚餐這樣的簡單邀請都拒絕會顯得非常失禮,沒有教養。
1. impolite的反義詞
1. 禮貌:這沒什么規定,但在主人家坐得太晚是很不禮貌(impolite)的. 如果只是邀請你共進晚餐和聊天(haveachat),那么你最好在10點至11點之間離開或者餐后1小時告別. 如果你被邀請留下來住幾天或度周末,在離開之前應特意買束花(abunchofflowers)送給女主人(hostess),
2. 不禮貌:這沒什么規定,但在主人家坐得太晚是很不禮貌(impolite)的. 如果只是邀請你共進晚餐和聊天(haveachat),那么你最好在10點至11點之間離開或者餐后1小時告別. 如果你被邀請留下來住幾天或度周末,在離開之前應特意買束花(abunchofflowers)送給女主人(hostess),
3.
3. 無禮的:impolicy 失策 | impolite 無禮的 | impolitely 無禮地
4. impolite的翻譯
4. 不禮貌的:imperfect 不完美的 | impolite 不禮貌的 | impossible 不可能的
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語impolite是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
It's impolite for you to say so.(你這樣說是沒有禮貌的。)
It is impolite to interrupt teachers with jokes during class.(在上課時用玩笑話打斷老師是不禮貌的。)
I didn't want to appear impolite.(我不想顯得無禮。)
Shouting loudly to other people is impolite.(對別人大喊大叫是不禮貌的。)
He is an impolite boy.(他是個沒禮貌的男孩。)
In Russia, it's impolite to shake hands with people in a doorway.(在俄羅斯,在門口與人握手是不禮貌的。)
People here are very impolite.(這里的人非常無禮。)
It is impolite to other people.(這對別人來說是不禮貌的。)
It is impolite to do so.(這樣做是沒禮貌的。)
It's impolite to tease others about their weight and appearance.(嘲笑別人的體重和長相是一件不禮貌的事情。)
Speak up-(大聲說話)
A:I thought I was speaking English fairly well. Now I'm not so sure.
我本以為自己的英語說得不錯。現在我又不那么有把握了。
B:What did you say?
你說什么?
A:I said I thought I spoke pretty good English.But people keep asking me to repeat what I've said. So maybe I'm not doing so well after all.
我說我以為自己英語說得不錯。但人們老是要我重復我說過的話。或許我說的并不那么好。
impolite什么意思
B:There's nothing wrong with your English.It's just that no one can hear what you're saying.
你的英語沒有問題。只是沒有人聽得見你在說什么。
impolite的反義詞
A:Is that what's wrong? But I think it's impolite to talk loudly.
毛病就在這里嗎?可是我覺得大聲說話是不禮貌的。
B:You don't have to shout, but you do have to make yourself heard.Maybe Americans talk louder than other people.If so, you'll just have to speak louder,too.
你不一定要大聲喊叫,但你應該讓別人聽得見你的話。也許美國人說話聲音比別的人要響。如果這樣,你說話聲音也大一些就是了。
詢問對方年齡
A:You really do look great tonight, Amber.
你今天晚上看起來很美,Amber。
impolite是什么意思
B:Why, thank you. You don't look so bad yourself (laughs)
謝謝。你看起來也不錯啊!(笑起來)
A:(laughing also) I appreciate that. Speaking of which, I was wondering if I am older than you, because you look so young. How old are you, anyway?
(也笑起來)非常感謝,說起這個,我在想我一定比你大因為你看起來很年輕。你多大了?
impolite什么意思
B:(hesitatingly) Oh, I'm not too old, but I'm over eighteen.
(猶豫了一下)哦,我還不算太老,但是也過了18歲了。
A:I'm sorry, maybe that was a dumb question.
對不起,可能這是個很愚蠢的問題。
B:No, it's not that. Just…well, I was just a little surprised with your question. It's a bit unusual here for people to ask about age so soon.
不,不是那么回事,只是……我真是被你的問題弄得很吃驚。在這里,這么快地問別人有多大不太常見。
impolite
A:Forgive me. I didn't mean to be impolite or rude.
請原諒我,我不是故意這么粗魯無理的。
B:I know. Anyway, I'm 27.
我知道,不管它了,我27歲了。
impolite的意思
A:Really. You don't look a day over 23. How do you stay so young-looking?
真的嗎?你看起來還不到23歲。你是怎么保持年輕的?
B:(flattered) No special way. Just a happy-go-lucky type of person, I guess.
Amber :(高興狀)沒什么特殊的方法。只是生性快樂罷了。
impolite的意思
A:Well, it works. You really don't look your age. I'm 28, by the way.
看來行得通。你看上去真的沒那么大。另外我28歲了。
B:(jokingly) Is that right? I thought you might be a bit older…just joking.
(開玩笑地說)是真的嗎?我覺得你可能更老一點……開開玩笑而已。
A:I guess I deserved that. (changing the subject) So, what about….
我想你說得對。(換了一個話題)那么……
She imagined that I used certain impolite words..to cause a sensation.